Monday, June 09, 2008

the fortune teller told me i'm a fool in love.. i continue to do things i know is wrong not in attempt to improve my lot but just bcoz instinct made me do so. he predicts my naivity wld continue for quite awhile. when i screeched my disbelief indignantly, tiffany n cheeleng only stood by the side, shaking their heads in silent confirmation of the old man's revelation.

i tried to brush away wat he said but somehow those wrds kept creeping up on me.. boy, will i always be ur second best? i acknowledge my million flaws n all... but dun i hv gd pts too?

last night, weiming gave up the chase.
i cried.
tis morning, i found myself waiting for his usual sms tt nv came.
i felt lonely.
faraway in woodlands, i saw meridians.
such coincidence.
six hrs ago, i lost concentration during class n crashed the car (yes, i did).
i broke down again.
aft class, i went down to the temple on my own.
it failed to raise my spirits.
30 min ago, i threw away my dignity to a close fren.
i was called childish n possessive.

how true. by being possessive towards the old one, i lost a new chance for happiness.. i hv used a couple of guys to help get over some memories juz like how weiming started out - it sounds cruel but its the most effective method as xueqin so accurately pointed out. but more accurately, she said: "perhaps weiming somehow meant more to u then all the others did."

3 nights ago i was at cold rock with xueqin n tis song was playing.. i took down the lyrics n today, it felt so me.



i want to be brave too..

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home